Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Luck of the Fashionable Collab



With St. Patrick's Day less than a week away, I've geared up for an Irish celebration.  I've asked my grandmother to send me her Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, which I received today!  Surely with that meal, we'll really be in the spirit. 

Along with your food plans, now is the time to get inspired and pick out what you'll be wearing on the festive, Irish holiday (mostly because you don't want to get pinched).  Being Irish, naturally I am excited for the holiday and knew that the second I bought this skirt, I knew its purpose in life was to be my St. Patrick's Day winner!
Jordan of A Grain of Glitter and I have decided to collaborate on festive green apparel to help get you in the Celtic spirit!

The skirt:
I was hoping for a new top, but it has not arrived yet. :(
Skirt: ChicWish
Top: The Limited (similar here)
Wedges: MRKT (I got at DSW back in the day, but there are some on eBay)
Necklace: JCrew (similar herehere and here)


Jordan did a fabulous job at wearing these green pants for her St. Pat's shot.
For details on this outfit, visit her post on A Grain of Glitter.


Another outfit idea:  Whatever you do, do not be afraid to wear two shades of green! (Or any color) I never thought to pair a top and bottoms of different shades of the same color until I saw this outfit on a JCrew ad.  Now I don't shy away from the combo.
Top: Banana Republic (similar from Express here)
Pants: Discontinued color, but here
Necklace: Similare here
Shoes: OLD! Rebecca Moses for Wild About Cashmere from Saks

A final outfit idea!
Dress: JCrew (old, but also a fan of this one and this one)
Cardigan: JCrew
Necklace: JCrew on eBay
Pumps: Coach

I hope this gives you all some ideas on how to wear some green next Monday.
May the luck of the Irish be with you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment