Monday, November 10, 2014

Engagement Photos: Outfit One

Dress: TJMaxx {similar}
Belt: Gap {similar}
Boots: Aldo
On Joel:
Jeans: {American Eagle}
Sport Coat: {Halbertstadt's}
Shirt & Tie: {Brook's Brothers}


Joel and I had an amazing time getting our photos taken by our very talented photographer, Jenn Hoffman.  We even danced around a bit, as you can see in this photo.  


With the Fall colors were just beginning to show during our engagement session, so naturally, I opted for this burnt orange sheath dress with brown accessories to correspond well with the natural colors.  Joel's yellow tie also popped well.  I purchased these Aldo boots specifically for our photos, and was so excited once I got to wear them.  They're actually comfortable for a heeled boot and the leather is oh-so-soft! 

Joel and I just want to say thank you to Jenn again!  If you're in the Des Moines area and need a photographer for weddings, maternity, babies, family or boudoir, we would definitely recommend her.  She's just fabulous to work with and is so good at what she does!


One last photo (in the same boots and color scheme, of course!) - this is my manager, Alex and I working at Aldo this past weekend.  It's probably one of the most fun jobs I've ever had.  If you're looking for some extra holiday money, we're hiring!  Stop in and say hi and here about the awesome deals you can get for working with us. :)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment