Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Weekend Outfit: Faux-Fur & Faux-Leather

With all the instagram-love I got in regards to my outfit this past Saturday, I thought I'd do a quick post with the 2 photos I have from it.
Saturday morning, I spent a few hours at Shaffer's Bridal on a hunt for bridesmaid dresses.  {For those of you not in Iowa, Shaffer's is like the Kleinfeld's of Iowa - aka Tons of fun!} After that, I picked out tuxes and then flowers.  Hello, wedding-planning!
I wore a pair of booties that were gifted to me, originally from Target. {Here is a similar pair}.
My leatherette leggings are one of my fabulous eBay finds.  
My tunic is from H&M, which is no longer available, but here is a similar Calvin Klein one.
My Chanel-inspired necklace came from an instagram giveaway I won, but the style can still be found on eBay.  
Finally, I topped the look off by piling on a stack of bracelets.  One is from Stella&Dot, one is a tennis bracelet I stole from my mom {sorry mom!} and the other is an old one I found on eBay {yes, another eBay item}.

In the evening, my fiance, Joel, and I went out to dinner and attended an Iowa Wild hockey game with a group of friends.  Sitting by the ice, I needed to warm up the outfit I had on earlier in the day, so I added this faux-fur vest from Forever 21.  The guys all made fun of me, but what do they know?  ;)
It was a very jam-packed day, but it's always better when you're dressed up!
As always, thanks for reading!


1 comment: