Monday, October 20, 2014

Black & Yellow Bodycon Dress

Dress: eBay {short sleeved version here}
Heels: A'gaci {similar}

(This is my *Who wore it better* shot from instagram)

This is my friend, Lauren, whom I haven't seen in several years.  Seeing old friends is one reason weddings are so fun!

One of my college roommates, Kristina!

How fun is the celebrity-look-alike bodycon dress?  I have owned this dress for about a year now and this was the first time I've worn it!  How does that always happen?  Anyway, I got tons of compliments on this dress, probably due to the bold patterned paneling on the body and sleeves.  I think that my lace-up heels complemented the dress well, as they both have an edgy characteristic to them. 
If you're looking for a fun Fall-ready date-night or wedding-attendee dress, this might be a viable option for you!  It's also available in White & Black, as well as a Short-Sleeved version.

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment