Monday, October 20, 2014

Green Maxi + Local Sale Alert!!

Booties: Aldo {similar}
Dress: Target {$8.50 on clearance in stores; similar}
Bracelet: JCrew {Love this one}
Necklace: eBay {similar}

I fell in love with this dress when it first came out at Target in July/August.  It comes in 4 colors, green, navy, purple and black.  I am a sucker for heathered material, so I was immediately interested.  The price was about $30 when it first came out, and being short on money, I chose to wait and hope that it would be available in my size on clearance eventually.  Sure enough, it was!  I got it last week for $8.50!!  There were several left at my store, so if you're in love too, head to your Target and get it before it's gone! The extended sleeve length is even good for Fall, so it's not like you'd be buying a dress you won't be able to wear till next Summer.  :)



Sometimes I don't know what to wear with maxis, as I feel like when I wear heels with them, they hit at an awkward length.  As I was attempting to "Fall-ize" this look, I went for a pair of booties.  I could have gone for solid black, but opted for the leopard print backed for a pop of print!



*LOCAL SALE ALERT*
Also, if you are a reader in the Des Moines area, one of my favorite local stores, Blond Genius, is having their Anniversary sale this Thursday evening from 10am-8pm.  15%-30% of your purchase and there will even be some bubbly!  Their "Jean Bar" is fabulous; they have some of my favorite brands, such as Citizens of Humanity.  They sell women's and men's clothes, so you can buy something for the main man in your life as well!  Stop in for some good deals on awesome apparel!


Thanks for reading,




No comments:

Post a Comment