Monday, October 27, 2014

Maroon, Blush & Black

Flats: Aldo {similar}
Top: Forever 21 {similar}
Blazer: Forever 21 {similar}
Necklace: JCrew {totally loving this one}

Showing off my band-aid from getting a flu-shot at work today - I will not being getting sick this year! (Knock on wood.)
This is a lot of Fall for one picture.  Check out that orange tree in the back: Love it!  
Today's outfit is easy and timeless.  One can never go wrong with a classic blazer.  This maroon one is from Forever 21 and, although it's not online, they have it in a multitude of colors at my closest store right now.  So perhaps you can take a gander at yours!
Something else I might pick up?  These Arianna flats from Aldo.  The flats I'm wearing have been in my possession for at least two years.  And they're trashed, to say the least.  It's been time to get new ones for a while now, Aldo just hasn't had a similar style until now.  Seeing as I'm in love with these ones, I might have to purchase two pair of the Arianna flats and save one for a later date!
I hope you all are enjoying Fall! 
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment