Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Midi With Some Lace & Beads


Heels: Coach
Skirt: Express (here in zebra)
Top: Very old from Forever 21(similar)
Bracelet: eBay (similar)


Clearly, it was another midi day for me!  My thighs are terribly sunburned from the weekend, so they're not ready to be seen right now.  ;)
Today I paired my Express midi with a top that I got from Forever 21 back in my high school days, I believe (at least 5 years ago!)  It really is always fun to find things in your closet that you've completely forgotten about!



The City of Des Moines workers were planting flowers today in all the beds around the downtown area and I was loving it!  I'm so excited for all the colors that are popping up everywhere.  Flowers can really brighten your spirits if you're having a crumby day, and these ones were just beautiful!




Here's a closer look of the lace and bead detailing of my top.


Typical me: spinning around in my skirt!



I got this bracelet for super cheap on eBay a while back and so wish I could find it again to make it available for you all.  Because, with shipping, I spent less than $3 on this baby!  I'll keep an eye out though, just in case I find it again!






My shoes had a little bit of mud on them from sinking into the grass today, but they're easy to clean: One of the fabulous things about them!  The silver pair is on sale for $79 right now and I want them so bad, but I've been so good at not spending money, I'm going to try to keep it up!  It's very difficult though, as I have wanted some metallic pumps since Annie from Stylish Petite blog wore them here in January.  She has so many amazing shoes though.  Some day, I keep telling myself, I too will have an amazing shoe collection.  :)



Tomorrow's my day off (hooray!) I hope you all have a fabulous hump day!




No comments:

Post a Comment