Monday, June 9, 2014

Black and White Chevrons & Sale Alert!


Shoes: Coach
Skirt: Old (for sale in my Poshmark Closet)
Tank: Express
Jacket: Old from Forever 21 (similar here)
Necklace: Old from Forever 21 (similar here)
Bracelet: Old from JCrew (love these $25 ones!)



I've been wanting to wear my work-wear over in the construction by my apartment, but have been too scared - I don't know exactly what is considered trespassing or not...?  But today I finally managed to gather the courage to head over there!  It's a different scene for photos, that's for sure.



I have this skirt listed on my Poshmark closet, as it is a skirt I really don't wear often.  I've had it for quite some time and this is only the first time I've worn it!  It's very comfortable and super cute, it's just not something that I feel like I have the ability to match much with.  I guess I just wasn't ready for chevrons.  ;)


Who doesn't love a bright yellow tractor?


The cropped length of this jacket is very flattering, I believe.  Especially when paired with high-waisted bottoms, such as this and my Banana Republic pants worn here or a round skirt, like this.  I still need to invest in a more practical and not-so-punk'y black blazer/jacket, but I will give it time, as I would rather find the perfect one!  If you have suggestions, please feel free to comment and let me know of any blazers you love!



I'm not going to lie: I did stumble a little over these rocks and mud in my heels!



****************************
As promised, I would also like to alert you all of a sale going on right now: Loft has all their dresses 40% off!

Here are a few I'm eyeing:
Product detail search fo
Tie Back Sleeveless Dress in Rich Violet.
Blurred Dot V-Neck Dress (because dots are almost always adorable!)

Happy Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment