Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Autumn Orange

Boots: Aldo {similar}
Dress: TJMaxx {Brand: Japna}
Cardigan: Target {similar}
Necklace: JCrew {this one is fabulous}
Bracelets: JCrew, Stella & Dot, eBay










Hi and Happy Tuesday! (That's right - it's Tuesday already!) As you all know, I've been in total denial that Summer is coming to an end is Fall is quickly approaching.  Well, although I'm still not quite ready, after having attended the Iowa State football game this weekend, I started to get that Fall feeling and I suppose I'm starting to get a little excited for boots and sweaters!
Today I chose to share that excitement by wearing a Fall-y outfit that included boots. :)  I also wore this burnt-orange dress from TJMaxx (I'm sorry; I know it looks more red in the pictures, but I promise it is actually orange!).  I love shifts because they are so comfortable and can still be dressed up.  This dress will look cute with a scarf too, so I love the versatility of shifts.  I have a blue one that's very similar from Old Navy that I'll surely be busting out soon.
I hope you all enjoyed a nice three-day weekend and have a fabulous 4-day week!
Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment