Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blue Shoes for a Cause

The most important detail to today's post is these blue shoes.  Why?  Because Nine West is sponsoring Fashion Targets Breast Cancer, and for every photo that is posted on instagram with #9WFTBC, they will donate $10 to the cause.  With that said, I hope y'all start throwing some blue shoe photos up!  And if you do, thank you in advance for participating to help such a cause.  There are too many women dealing with the negative impact of breast cancer, and FTBC funds the cause both in the US and internationally. 
Please post!
Heels: Aldo
Skirt: ChicWish
Top: Forever21 {same top: different prints - 1 & 2}
My love affair with poofy midis lives strong, and for this outfit, I decided to change it up with some floral print.  This surplice-style top from Forever21 is a go-to for me when I don't know what to wear, as the style is figure-flattering and I don't think you can ever go wrong with floral.  I've worn the top with lace-trim shorts, with dress pants and, of course, with my favorite black skinnies.  It's ultimately a good style of top to have in your closet, and Forever21 has some fun ones.
I had originally planned to wear my olive-colored Mary-Janes {last seen here}, but when I saw a post on instagram regarding the fundraising opportunity for blue shoes, I figured my blue sandals would coordinate just as well.  My great-grandmother battled breast-cancer, so whenever I'm given the opportunity to support an initiative that funds research and education for it, I jump on it.  And this time, all I had to do was wear shoes I already had!  
As Charlie Sheen would say, "Winning."
As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment