Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Faux Leather Pencil Skirt

Heels: Aldo
Skirt: Forever 21
Top: Ann Taylor {similar}
Bracelet: Banana Republic {similar}


Today's look was inspired by the adorable Olivia, from The Corporate Catwalk.  Although I don't think I could get away with knotting the bottom of my button-down at work, I adapted the look by tucking it in, although knotting may be a fun alternative for date night sometime!  This faux leather pencil skirt has been sitting around waiting to be worn, so I finally wore it paired with my Ann Taylor embellished-collar button-down {last seen here}.  I wore my silver pumps from Aldo to complete the look by coordinating it to the silver embellishment.  Finally, I wore a top-knot inspired by the Kate Spade runway show during Spring's Fashion Week.  Overall, I'd say this was a fun look to wear, and I'm glad I was finally brave enough to bust out the faux-leather and can't wait to wear it again!


No comments:

Post a Comment