Saturday, May 31, 2014

It's Back!

Hello all!  I have some exciting news to share:
My Express midi is back! After being sold out for a spell, it's back in stores!
Not only is it back in the black that I have and love, but it is also available in a zebra print and also with a translucent block around the bottom (which they had at Christmas time, but I never managed to find!) 
Anyway, get out there and buy one (or three) of these babies before they sell out again!

Here are some photos for your reference! ;)

My awesome and adorable manager at Aldo! Love him.
My black midi (that you've already seen in several posts) is available again!  I got mine about a month ago, but it was the only one left, and wasn't online.  It still is not online, however, they had several sizes in my store again today, so you just might go take a peek tomorrow! ;)
 My "Oy Vey" top is from Forever 21 (similar <and cuter, I think!> here and here)
This skirt was at Express around Christmas time this past year and I searched high and low for one for myself, but never found one!  Now it's back!!  And, of course, I don't have the money for it right now. (sad day) :(  But I encourage you to get it so I can live vicariously through you in this skirt that I SO wanted a while back. (Tag me on instagram if you wear it! @mycorporatestyle)
I also saw someone that got this skirt hemmed so there was only about a centimeter of the solid black along the bottom, instead of the 6 or 8 inches - it was also way cute and would be good for petites like myself!

When I heard that my skirt (above) was in zebra at Express (also not online), I just had to try it on!  It's actually what brought me into the store, and then I found out they were available in solid black again and with the translucent block.  A customer came into Aldo wearing it, which is how I found out about it - I think it looked way cuter on her, but I also think that I could wear it better with a colored or black top instead of off-white.
I thought I'd also share a little bit about the shoes I wore today.  They're from Aldo and are very comfortable!  I wore them for nearly 7 hours today, running back and forth getting shoes for people (I work at Aldo).  My feet did get a little sore, but they hurt from the shoes I wore yesterday, so I know these ones weren't the problem. The vibrant, royal blue is a fun hue to dress up some neutrals or neons.  I think it would be cute to pair them with some pink accessories too (think necklace, earrings, handbag, etc), for a few pops of color.  I'd also like to point out the adorable retro-feel they have with the thick heel, which I also think is part of what makes them so comfortable.  The mix of leather and suede is a lot of fun too - it's like 'texture-blocking' instead of color-blocking!

Have a great rest of your weekend, everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment