Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Green & Gold + A Few Other Looks


Wedges: Old from DSW {Brand - MRKT}
Skrit: JCrew
Top: Old from Macy's {Similar}
Watch: Fossil


Happy Hump-Day, friends!  This is my outfit from yesterday, which was perfect, as it's definitely feeling like the middle of summer.  Wearing a skirt was a good call.  The temperature in Iowa was 90-something with a heat index of 110!  Yow!!  If it weren't for the humidity, I'd totally be loving it.  I'm just very glad that it was finally a rain-free, sunny day.  


I purchased this top several years ago at Macy's.  The brand is INC Petite.  I love the way it looks, but the sequins can get slightly irritating since they rub when I type.  But, one should always know that anything with glitter or sequins can questionable as far as itchiness.  Oh, the price of beauty! ;)


Bathroom Black and White selfie.


I started listening to the book "Skinny Bitch" as I drove from Des Moines to Ohio yesterday and today. It is extremely funny and mentions things that I think all the time when trying to talk to people about eating healthy.  I'm loving it, and would definitely recommend it!


{Monday's Outfit}

Top: Brooks Brothers {on sale!}
Pants: Old from Bebe {Similar}
Flats: Very Old from Aldo {Love these metallic ones!}
Belt: Banana Republic {Similar}
Watch: Fossil


{Friday's Look} 

Heels: Coach
Skirt: Express
Top: Old from Express {Similar}


We decided to have fun on the rooftop of our parking garage for Friday's shoot.  It was a lot of fun!  Professional photos to come! (These are just from my iPhone 5s)


{One Last Note}
Please head over to instagram to enter my giveaway.  It's a bundle of fun golden goodies!!



Get outside and grab some sunshine this week - Vitamin D is good for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment