Monday, July 28, 2014

Pink & Purple in the Workplace


Tank: Express
Blazer: Express (similar)
Flats: Aldo (similar)


Big news, friends!  This reversible tank that I wore here and here is now on sale at Express.  The Barcelona Cami comes in a variety of colors, prints, textures and with lace (I, personally, love the wet look version!).  Anyway, these babies are on sale for $29.99, so now's the time to pounce.  Lots of stores are doing some great "Christmas in July" sales, so go get 'em before July ends this week!  (Oh just where has the summer gone?)

As for the rest of my outfit, this blazer is one of my faves.  I got it on clearance at Express about a year ago and still cherish it.  I find the fit very flattering and wish I could figure out what it was so I could get it in more colors!  Anyway, if you love the look of mine, you should definitely check out this one from Mod Cloth.  It has a similar structure that is flattering and the color is to die for!

Today was my first day back from what feels like 2 months of hectic travel, so I was anxious to get back to a normal schedule.  I officially move out of my apartment on Wednesday (still have some packing and cleaning to do), but after that, I should have smooth sailing for a while, and for that, I am thankful!

Be on the lookout for a collaborative post with Jordan Stumbo (formerly Jordan Sundblad <she just got married! Congrats!!>) from A Grain of Glitter.  It should be up in the near future.

1 comment: