Thursday, July 31, 2014

Blue Sheath & Black Blazer


Dress: Ann Taylor
Heels: Coach
Necklace: Forever 21 {Similar}
Twist Bracelet: JCrew {Love this one}
Stone Bracelet: eBay {This one's very pretty!}


It's Thursday!  And I'm officially all moved out of my apartment (sigh of relief)!  Today felt like Monday to me all day, so I'd say it's pretty fabulous that tomorrow's Friday already.  One day left, everybody.  We've got this!  


Today I wore this wonderfully cobalt sheath dress that I purchased at Ann Taylor this past weekend while in Columbus, OH.  The original price is $139, but I paid a whopping $100 less than that!  Online, it shoes up as $119 with and additional 60% off, which takes it down to $48.  However, if you stop into your nearest store, I imagine you'd be able to get it for the $33 I practically stole it for. :)



This dress is mostly polyester, which a lot of ladies opt out of, however, I love poly.  It's very forgiving and I feel safe in it!  (Safe = nothing is showing that shouldn't be) ;) The only downfall?  Dry clean only... I need to be more cautious when shopping, as I've accidentally been buying quite a bit of dry clean only lately.  But, let's be real; this dress was too good not to get, dry clean only or not!

Details of the lovely chain at the waste.  Very flattering!
Neckline detail: I love how different it is!
Bracelet details (and the fabulous carpet at my company's gym).


On a side note: I was lucky enough to enjoy my lunch break with these fabulous ladies!  All three of us were in Kappa Kappa Gamma at Simpson College together.  I'm a sucker for sisterly love!  Macy (right) and I see each other somewhat frequently, as we live relatively close to one another, but our sister, Emily (left), lives in France now, and has for 3 years!  So it's always a mega-treat to be spoiled with her presence.  :)


Thanks for reading, and have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment