Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Orange & Purple Paisleys


Heels: Michael Kors (similar here)
Skirt: ChicWish
Top: JCPenny (similar here)
Necklace: eBay (only $6.99 w/ free shipping!)


Hello, and Happy Tuesday!  So, big news: Joel and I are moving out of our apartment this weekend, so I've been cleaning out my closet.  While going through it, I stumbled upon this orange and purple paisley, button-down top that I got at JCPenny a few months ago.  I've only worn the top once, because I don't love how the bottom fits, but with a skirt, I was able to cover it up!  I'm glad I came across it, as I got tons of compliments on this outfit today.




I love the color of this lipstick from Chanel.  It's very neutral, yet still there.  I love wearing lipstick, but for my 10 hour work days, I'm not always good at touching it up and then I just look silly.  Chanel's Rouge Coco formula stays put and doesn't taste bad - it's a new favorite, and I can't wait to try more colors!



My photographer friend from CMPhotography and I were running back to our desks this morning to get back to work - yes, I can run in heels!




My lesson-of-the-day for you all:  Go through your closet!  You might find some gems that have been buried away that you've forgotten about.  And if you find something you don't think you'll wear again, double-check that you don't have a skirt or something else to wear with it before you donate it!  Otherwise, just donate it.  :)


Wish me luck in moving this weekend!  If I don't write for a few days again, you know why!

No comments:

Post a Comment