Monday, July 7, 2014

Summer White & Pink Details


Heels: Coach
Dress: Banana Republic (not online, but may still be in stores!)
Necklace: Charming Charlie (love this one)
Bracelets: Borrowed from mom and Stella&Dot




After such an awesome holiday weekend, I totally feel like it's summer now!  Therefore, I busted out this awesome Banana Republic LWD (Little White Dress).  I love the fit and material of this dress and would suggest everyone run to their nearest BR store to grab one, as they're already sold out online!  The panelling is a fun detail for this fit & flare dress.  Also, I usually don't pick out cap sleeves because I get self conscious about my arms, but this dress's cap sleeves were totally doable for me.




My office gets very cold during the day and I'm getting pretty sick of my few cardigans, so recently I've been turning to my pashminas to wrap up in and keep me warm when I'm inside.  Pashminas are a classy way to warm up in the air conditioning and, of course, come in every color of the rainbow!  (This one is pink like my necklace - it's difficult to tell because of the lighting on my camera; see below) If you're bored of cardis, grab some pashminas - they can be found for very reasonable prices at some mall kiosks.  If you're patient, you might even check eBay for some great steals.




Post-vacation Monday's can sometimes cause a struggle, so today called for a Caramel Iced Coffee from Starbucks.


You all know I can't wear a fit and flare without twirling!  ;)
If you're in Iowa, I truly hope you're able to stay clear of all these crazy storms and tornadoes!  And if you're elsewhere in the country/world, hopefully the weather is great for you to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment