Sunday, April 20, 2014

An Easter Outfit


Wedges: Old from DSW
Skirt: ChicWish (Less Expensive: here)
Top: Old from Forever 21 (Similar here)
Pearl Necklace: Gift from my aunt!
Pearl Bracelet: Old/don't remember
Pearl Earrings: Walmart




Happy Easter!
Today, I opted for these fabulous Spring colors!  I'm still in love with this skirt.  I just can not get over how girly and fun it is!  Additionally, it was an incredibly nice day in Des Moines, so, naturally, it was my go-to for Easter (and for work yesterday!).


The top I paired my skirt with is an old one from Forever 21.  This mens-wear inspired, tie-neck top adds a touch of sophistication to the outfit.  The hue of teal also seemed just perfect for an Easter outfit.  It is light-weight, as it is a chiffon material, which made it comfortable for the 80+ degree day.








Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment