Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Burberry Prorsum Boots & Saks Fifth Avenue Cashmere


Boots: Berburry Prorsum (Not that similar, but also awesome)
Cashmere Sweater: Old from Saks Fifth Avenue (Saks Brand) (similar)
Jacket: Mango (similar)
Necklace: Francesca's Collection (available in ivory and pink)


These Burberry Prorsum boots are great for rain (which we had this evening in Iowa).  They are rubber all the way up to the pebbled leather portion on the top part of the boot.  The underside of them features rugged traction so you're sure not to fall in slippery situations (which I think is necessary with how high the heel is)!
These boots are versatile, as the can be folded down to expose the sheep-fur lining.


 I love the lace sleeves on this super-soft cashmere turtleneck from Saks Fifth Avenue's self-titled brand.


A close-up of the lace inset on the sleeve.  So beautiful!



This outfit is definitely more of a Fall look, but it felt like Fall today, so I'd say it was justified!


 I just love the back of this jacket!  I got it when I was in Germany and was trying to "look more German."  I stood out like a sore thumb as an American, and was trying to blend in.  I think this jacket helped.  (I think...) 









Don't forget to enter the giveaway!!



No comments:

Post a Comment