Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Monday's and Tuesday's Looks + "Already Have It April" Challenge

Tuesday's Outfit:


Flats: Franco Sarto (similar)
Skrit: eBay (If you're worried about the 'one-size' thing, here is a navy and white one w/ size options)
Top: Old from Francesca's Collection
Bracelet: Banana Republic (Gold still available)
Necklace: eBay


Although this was my outfit from yesterday (Tuesday), this photo is from today, as several followers requested I post a photo of the skirt on!  So ignore the terrible quality and my Costco haul... :)


 Monday's Outfit:
 Flats: Old from Nordstrom
Skirt: JCrew No. 2 Pencil Skirt (On sale now!!)
Sweater: Old from Loft (similar)
Necklace: Aldo
Bracelet: TJMaxx a while back, and I don't remember the brand!
Wallet: Not old, but ancient from Coach (Need a new one!)



The "Already Have it April" Challenge:
My lovely friend, Jordan, from A Grain of Glitter informed me of a challenge she's doing: A closet remix challenge!  And I'm taking her up on it.  The one and only rule: Do not buy any new clothes, shoes, bags, accessories...for the whole month of April.  Jordan and I are both saving up for our weddings, so April will be a big saving month.  Are you going to take the challenge and only wear what's already in your closet? I think you should!  (Borrowing clothes from friends IS allowed.) 
Good luck...

Enter the giveaway!!
(US only, please)


No comments:

Post a Comment