Saturday, August 2, 2014

Black + White Stripes & Green Pumps

Heels: Nordstrom Rack {Similar or splurge}
Top: Old Navy {Siimilar}
Necklace: JCrew {Love this one}
Leather Wrap Bracelet: JCrew {This one is fun}






Hello all!  I seem to be on a neutrals trend lately, so today I opted for at least a colored pair of shoes.  These olive green, mary-jane style pumps were purchased at Nordstrom Rack approximately 6 years ago.  Can you believe that?!?  Last weekend when I was in Columbus, I went through a bunch of my old stuff and dug up a few pair of shoes that I'm looking forward to wearing again.  

The Citizens of Humanity Avendon jean is my favorite style, not only form the brand, but of all my jeans.  I have two pair of them in black, but I'd love to get some other washes as well. They're very comfortable, and I am all about comfort!

If you're in Iowa, get out there and enjoy the tax-free weekend!  If you're not an Iowa resident, check here to see when your state might have one!






No comments:

Post a Comment