Wednesday, August 13, 2014

JCrew No. 2 Pencil Skirt

Flats: Aldo {similar}
Pencil Skirt: JCrew
Top: JCrew Factory {similar here and here}
Necklace: JCrew {love this one}
Bracelet: JCrew {this tiny bow one is adorable!}







The No. 2 Pencil Skirt from JCrew is a classic!  It is currently priced at $130, but if you shop with code NOWANDLATER, you can get 25% off.  If you're in need of a classic pencil skirt, I would highly recommend this one.  It is structured so well and it's my favorite pencil that I've ever had.  I have it in the double-serge wool.  The thickness of the material might seem heavy and overwhelming at first, but I wouldn't change it for anything - it really makes the skirt.  I'm sure the cotton twill version is fabulous too, I just love the thickness of the double-serge wool and it will be more conducive for the Fall and Winter seasons quickly approaching.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment