Monday, August 11, 2014

Mint Top & Silver Accessories


Heels: Aldo {here in black - see below!}
Skirt: Express
Top: Forever 21 {here in cream}
Necklace: Ralph Lauren {similar}
Bracelet: Banana Republic {Kate Spade version}













Hello all!  I hope y'all had a fantastic Monday - I sure did!  My morning started out great, and the day just kept getting better and better - I'd say I had the best "case of the Mondays" possible! ;)
Today's outfit consisted of my infamous black midi skirt {last seen here}, my tie-neck top from Forever 21 {last seen here} and some dashing silver accessories.  Let's start with my heels, shall we?  I've been wanting the Coach Nala pump in silver for quite some time.  I love my black ones, I just haven't had the $75 to purchase some silver ones (even though that is a great deal, as they were originally $158).  These Ann Taylor ones were a runner up (when they were an additional 60% off at the store), however, they were extremely uncomfortable.  
So when the Galelawen style from Aldo finally went on sale for a whopping $20, I pounced.  Seeing as the only size we had left was my size and they were only $20, it was a given.  Right?  :) I would still love to get the Nala in silver (round toe vs pointed, thank you! And they're the most comfortable heels I own), but for now, these Aldo ones will definitely calm down that metallic-shoe hunt I've been on.
The silver ones aren't available online anymore, but head to your closest Aldo to see if they have some in stock - you just might get lucky!  This style in the pewter color is very cute too if you're just on a mission for metallics, like I have been.
As for the rest of my accessories: I've had the necklace and bracelet for a while - the Banana Republic knot bracelet is one of my fav bracelets.  I kinda wish I had gotten the gold too.  Shucks!

Sorry for the quick post - I've had a very busy (yet awesome) day, and now I'm off to bed.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!
Thanks for reading,

4 comments:

  1. Ooh girl, what nail polish do you have on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hey Erin! The brand is Essie and the color is "Teeny Bikini" or "Itty Bitty Bikini". I can't remember exactly and a friend is borrowing it right now! But I'm pretty sure it's one of their normal colors, not a limited edition or anything. I got mine at Ulta or Target.

      Delete
    3. Oooh! It's called "Bikini so Teeny"
      http://www.essie.com/Colors.aspx#

      Delete