Monday, August 4, 2014

One Blazer | Two Looks

Heels: Aldo {These are a fun option}
Jumpsuit: Old Navy
Blazer: H&M {Love this floral one}
Necklace: eBay

Today's post has some extra fun, as it's a collaborative post with A Grain of Glitter.  My beautiful friend, Jordan, has this blazer in the red-tone version, and we thought it would be fun to do a collaboration to show different ways to style a print blazer.  Check out her post (publishing at 6am tomorrow morning!) to see details on how she wore it. 
(Seriously, I have adorable friends!)

This blazer somewhat reminds me of my current movie obsession: Frozen!  Call me Elsa.  ;)



I chose to pair this blazer with my jumpsuit for a more summer-feel, but I also have some plans for the blazer heading in to Fall and Winter. 








Here is my Old Navy jumpsuit without the blazer.  I like how comfortable it is and how it can still be dressed up.  Paired with heels and some fun accessories, this could easily be thrown on as an easy-yet-chic date-night look.  The straps are also detachable if you want to go for a strapless look.


I hope we've inspired you to try out a printed blazer or two.  There's so much versatility to them and they can spice up your basic pieces.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment