Saturday, August 2, 2014

Styled Shorts

Heels: Aldo {Totally in love with these ones!}
Shorts: Forever21
Top: Forever21 {Cute tank version}


This morning I helped celebrate this bride-to-be at her bridal shower.  Congrats, Chels!



When I saw these shorts on The Brunette One, I loved them and had to get them!  They're an easy short to style and can be paired with so mcuh.  Additionally, they have an elastic waste-band similar to athletic shorts, so they're super comfy!  I think they'll look cute with a slightly more casual top and my Coach Signature Sneakers.  


Since so many have asked me about this lip color in the past, I thought I'd share with you all that it is my favorite lip color.  It is from MAC Cosmetics, and the color is called Rebel and it also comes in a gloss if you're not a lipstick wearer.  Another color I love is called Diva.  It's another darker color, but is more maroon, whereas Rebel is more pink/purple. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment