Thursday, August 21, 2014

PLEASE HELP! Operation Ball Gown


I am reaching out to you, all of my readers, to assist in Operation Ball Gown.  This is a charity run by the Marine Corps base in Cherry Point, NC.  Every year, they have their annual Marine Corps Ball, but many female Marines or wive's of Marines are unable to afford ball gowns to wear to the event.

Now is your time to help!  Just think about all the men and women in the USMC do for us every day, both here and on deployment in Iraq, Afghanistan and everywhere else around the world.  

Donating one dress that you probably won't ever wear again is really the least you can do!  I'm going to be calling my mom to send a dress or two because I want those women to be able to enjoy the event as much as they can.  And don't we all know how great it feels to wear an amazing gown??  (Okay, maybe not you men, but do any ladies in your live's have dresses to donate?)

Please call 252-466-4637 for more info on how to donate and PLEASE share this post with anyone else that may have a dress or two to spare!
Also, if you follow me on instagram, tag anyone on the photo I post in regards to this!

Thank you, and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment