Sunday, May 11, 2014

Maximize Your Midi

With the wearing of midi's becoming more wide-spread in the Instagram fashion world, I thought I would do a post on the many ways to wear your midis this summer and into fall.  Believe it or not, the skirt style can be quite versatile.   Who wants a skirt they can only use on certain occasions?  Not me - if I spent the money on it, I'm going to use it as much as possible!  So see the photos below and check out where/how you can wear your midis!


Work:






Date Night/Girls Night:
 (This "top" is actually a full-length dress that I just threw my midi over!)



Weekend:



Local Chive Event:



Graduation/Day Parties:
(This tops is the same!  Reversible from Express)



Rodeo/State Fair:



Sorority Recruitment/Event:

The moral of this post is to get creative with your midi!!  With it's longer length and fuller structure, it is so simple to throw a dress on underneath - it's just like doubling your closet!  Because almost any of your sundresses or professional dresses can be turned into 'tops'!  
So get out there and have some fun with your midis!!

*HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MOM, AND ALL YOU MOTHERS!!*






No comments:

Post a Comment