Thursday, March 27, 2014

Black & Gold Peplum and Purple Pumps


Pumps: Michael Kors (here in tealdune and logo flats)
Jeans: Levi's
Top: Old from JCrew (similar color here)
Jacket: Tea n Rose
Necklace: Accessory Mercado
Bracelet: Stella and Dot Amelie Bracelet
Earrings: Kenneth Cole (similar here)


I have had this gold and black, houndstooth, peplum blazer for quite some time now and have only worn it once!  I purchased it to work at Aldo for Black Friday 2012, and it was the only time I wore this piece.  Luckily, I found it hiding in my closet this week and thought it was the perfect blazer to wear with these amazing Michael Kors Delphine pumps!


I tried to pair these pumps and this silk JCrew top with this JCrew skirt that I have in bright blue from last year, but it wasn't working today.  Perhaps when it warms up more!  (As you can tell, it was gray and wet today.)


Don't you just love the bows on these pumps?  I couldn't resist.


One of my favorite necklaces from Accessory Mercado.  They always have popular styles for reasonable prices.  I just love them!  However, if you're in Des Moines, run over to Dornink in East Village.  Don't be intimidated by the wedding gowns - they also have tons amazing accessories, including this necklace!  I love supporting local businesses and go there often for new statement necklaces.


I've been coveting this bracelet for quite some time, and was so excited when I got it from a friend at work!  (And I'm pretty sure I've worn it every day since I got it.)


I love how edgy these golden, diamond-drop earrings from Kenneth Cole are.
(My hair got very frizzy after my outdoor adventures today.  Oh, stormy weather...)


But really - aren't they fabulous!!



Avoiding puddles - they're suede!


Playing up the peplum in this jacket and the 4" on these pumps.


Trying to laugh off how cold the wind was!  Luckily, it's going to be (hopefully) 70 degrees here on Sunday! I am so looking forward to it. 
I hope everybody has a fantastic Friday!  And thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment