Monday, March 24, 2014

Dressed with Daffodils


I'm loving these daffodils I got at Trader Joe's: $1.49 for a bundle of 10!

Flats: Aldo (None similar at Aldo right now, but loving these!)
Top: Old from Nordstrom (similar: floral or scalloped)
Cardigan: Gap from the beginning of this winter, but they don't have it anymore! (similar style: here)



Scalloped edging seems to be very popular this year.  Dresses, skirts and tops from Banana Republic, JCrew, and elsewhere with scalloped edging are popping up on many fashion blogs and on Instagram.  I think scalloped edging is a fun and different detail that you don't see every day.  It gives articles of clothing a fresh and springing twist.


Earring from TJMaxx.  Brand: Bella.Jack 
Only $14.99!


Offering to share some Spring!


This morning, I walked out my door to my vehicle and had no idea it had begun to snow (which was clearly melted by this afternoon).  If you follow me on Instagram (link at the top right side of my home-page), you may have seen my photo this morning.  I bought these daffodils yesterday, when it was nice out, and this morning it was snowing, so I took a picture of the snow and flowers together.  It was quite the contradiction! 



Link Bracelet: Aldo (similar here)
Pink Venus Fly Trap Bracelet: Stella & Dot


I'm hoping not to see snow again until Christmas.  What is the likelihood of that?  Slim to none... 
But I am excited for warm weather for the rest of the week!




No comments:

Post a Comment