Saturday, March 15, 2014

Dare I Say "d'Orsay"?


d'Orsay.
The style of the season.
Whether it's a flat, a heel or a wedge, the d'Orsay is the style of shoe that is a must-have this Spring.

This style consists of two separate pieces: an ankle wrap and a pointed toe wrap.  It is attractive in heels, wedges and flats and is, thus, very versatile. The other plus about these shoes is that often the ankle wrap will be a different color than the toe, which also makes them wearable with more clothes.

I've indulged in a pair or two of the d'Orsay style so far, and it's such a flattering style, more might find their way to my closet.

Here are a few styles I'm considering (and some I'm only dreaming about!)
Via Spiga - $185
I love this rose-gold color and the whimsical ankle strap.




eBay - $20.99
A great suggestion for you if you want to just try the style out!

Coach - $198


Ted Baker London - $155
The metallic back of these is great.

Franco Sarto - $79
These babies are extremely comfortable!



Clarks - $109.95


Chinese Laundry - $59.95

Hopefully you're loving this style.  Now go find yourself a pair of the flattering footwear to rock this season!




No comments:

Post a Comment