Saturday, March 8, 2014

Red Hot



This was my outfit from yesterday.  This blazer is not my favorite.  It's an older one that I purchased from Forever 21, and it just doesn't fit right because of the poor structure and quality.  Of course, you can't always expect quality from Forever 21, which is fine, because I typically go there for more trendy things that I won't wear often.  Anyway, I used to like this blazer a lot, but as I've moved into more professional apparel and have been wearing blazers from Express, Banana Republic and Nordstrom, it was tough to revert back into this not-so-perfect-fit blazer.  But it still did the job of completing the look I was going for.



I bought this top on eBay for a wonderfully low price! I knew in my head how I wanted to style it which was with this belt from Banana Republic (now on sale!).  Pairing it with this bright red blazer seemed ideal to emphasize the metallic pewter belt.  I wore a pair Levi's skinny jeans and my favorite pair of black flats from Aldo (similar here). 

The other accessories I wore were this knot bracelet from Banana Republic (here in gold) and one of my favorite necklaces that I got on eBay.  I have it in clear and in this darker shade as well and love them both - highly recommended!



I hope you all enjoyed my Friday outfit as much as I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment