Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sunday Fun-Day in Green and Purple

Pumps: Michael Kors (similar here)
Belt: old from JCrew (similar here)
Top: old from Banana Republic (similar here)
Sunglasses: Cole Haan from TJMaxx
Bag: old from Coach (similar here)

Twist Bracelet: Old form JCrew (not that similar, but I like this one)
Stone bracelet: Stella&Dot SEE BELOW TO WIN $$$ FOR ONE!!
Watch: Fossil (bigger version)


Today was a green and purple day!  I can't get enough of these Michael Kors pumps.  I want to wear them all the time! They are such a fun shoe to have that will brighten up any outfit (and my closet, as most of my shoes are neutrals!)  They're very comfortable, which is always important to me.  I don't mess around with uncomfortable shoes.  Not ever!  

If you've been reading the blog, you may already know that the Sloan Fit pant from Banana Republic is my very favorite, and today I wore them in black.

This green silk blouse is also from Banana Republic.  It was originally $89, but I got it on sale for only $19 in February some time.  I always love a good sale!

I bought this neon-purple belt at JCrew some time ago and was so excited when my pumps got home and matched almost perfectly!  The pair will make for some fun outfits in the future.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $25 Stella&Dot gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment