Tuesday, March 18, 2014

St. Patty's Day Style (And A Fierce Tuesday)


Flats: Franco Sarto (similar here)
Skirt: Chicwish (but read below for a better deal!)
Top: eBay
Handbag: Coach (similar here and here)
Coat: Old from Guess (similar here and only $74!)  




As can be read on my post Passion for Purple and The New Thing, I am obsessed with these full midi skirts, so I was excited to wear this emerald green one that I got on chicwish.com for St. Pat's. Bonus: I recently found the exact same skirt for less at choies.com.  FYI: They're one-size only and I typically wear size 4-6, depending on the brand.  

This top is from eBay for less than $12 shipped!  The sparkly gold detail in the color made me think of a pot of gold, and was the obvious choice to top of this St. Patrick's Day look.  

My flats are Franco Sarto (similar without ankle strap here or from Aldo with ankle strap).  I got them for only $40 at TJMaxx.  I have never owned a pair of Franco Sarto shoes, and, let me tell you, I will own more!  They are extremely comfortably and just hug my feet perfectly.  Who knew?

My bag is from Coach (similar here and here)  I love this bag - I don't have to worry about it because I can just use it as a cross-body when I'm grocery shopping, carrying a lot, etc.  Coach had this basic style for several years, and I think they made a mistake by eliminating it from their line.  That said, I have not seen the two that I linked above in person, and perhaps they are just as great.

My coat is a few years old from Guess (similar here and only $74!).  I love the toggles on the front - they're a fun accessory that aren't used enough, in my opinion.  The "anchors"of the toggles are patent leather, which I think give this coat a fun shine and breaks up all of the black wool.
Tip: now is the time to buy your winter coat for next year - sales, sales, sales!  Coat styles won't change too much for next winter, so you're not taking a risk when purchasing this years style.  You'll still look cute next winter.  I guarantee it! :)


Nail polish: Butter London (Purchased at TJMaxx for only $8)





I hope you all had a safe and lovely St. Patrick's Day!


Finally, here is my outfit from today: A Fierce Tuesday

The only photo I got today was this restroom selfie.  (I was dealing with car drama all day... and was not in the mood for a lunch-time shoot!)  And, yes, that is a toothbrush in my hand - dental hygiene is #1!

Flats: Aldo and on sale for only $35!
Pants: Banana Republic's Sloan Fit (mine are petite, of course)
Top: eBay only $15.85 shipped!

Tomorrow, I'm enjoying a day off from the office and visiting the Art Museum with my future husband.  It will be a nice break from this already-interesting week. Best wishes to you all for a great Wednesday!




1 comment:

  1. How do you find your stuff on eBay?! I'm always interested, because you find the cutest stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete