Thursday, March 13, 2014

What's Black and Gray and Red All Over?




Pants: Banana Republic (extra 40% today only!)
V-Neck Tee: VS Pink
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar here)
Necklace: Buckle (SEE BELOW!)



I loved the diamond and tear-drop shapes on this necklace and how much it sparkles, however, I would not recommend jewelry from The Buckle.  This morning when I took it off my jewelry hanger, the chain was broken down by the pendant part.  I quickly fixed it, however, when I got out of my car to get gas, the chain broke again in another spot.  This is not the first piece of jewelry I have purchased from The Buckle that has broken.  I've purchased jewelry on eBay from China for less than $4 that are better quality than this that cost me $22... I'm not pleased, and will probably never again buy jewelry at The Buckle, or at least be aware that it'll possibly break!


Attempting to show off the strip of faux-leather that goes down the back of this jacket.  It was a cheap jacket, but it is well loved. I wear it often!



Other Accessories:
Shoes: Old from Nordstrom, but similar here and here.
And I'm still loving these fabulous Cole Haan sunglasses that I got at TJMaxx!  Similar here.

Below is a dress that's currently on my "I wish" list, but there aren't many places to try on Nordstrom dresses in Des Moines, and I only shop online for mega-deals.  This evening, however, I went shopping and found this similar Jessica Simpson one.  What do you think?



PS - Yes, I do need a pedi! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment