Friday, March 14, 2014

Stark White Tweed & JCrew Neon


Today it was easy to enjoy the lovely Des Moines weather, although it was a bit windy.  It was so lovely, that I chose to match it with this neon tee from JCrew (similar here).  The bright color is just so fun and such a trend that JCrew loves and is bringing back again this season.


Flats: Old from Aldo (similare here)
Tee: JCrew
Blazer: eBay (Only $23 w/ shipping!)
Necklace: eBay (here in purple and yellow)
Perhaps I should have "lost" my badge for these photos, but it's good for you all to know that I actually do work! ;)


I love the stark white of this jacket, however, I did have some problems with it.  It was not the jacket I ordered.  The style I ordered and was supposed to get is picture below.  I was watching it on eBay for some time before I finally chose to get it, so when I received this one (with out the zipper all the way around the bottom), I was very bummed!  It was still cute though, so oh well!  I might try to order it in yellow, but I will definitely talk with the seller first to make sure I get the correct style!  
(Also be aware that the zippers on the wrists get a little annoying clanking against a desk all day - this blazer will probably be for date-nights only now.)










I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and can enjoy some 
winter-weather-free days.  
Bring on St. Patrick's Day on Monday!  (I am so excited for the parade!)





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the outfit.. You seriously inspire me to turn my closet upside down and play :)

    ReplyDelete