Friday, May 23, 2014

Fitting Room Confession

This evening after I got off work, I headed to the mall to say "Hello" to some friends and decided to pop in to Banana Republic to check out the Marimekko collection.  When I saw the collection roll out, I was in love with this "Kivet" skirt:
However, the long version was sold out and doesn't seem to be available online anymore either!
Therefore, I tried on this shorter version:

Sure, it is cute, but the shorter style just wasn't what I was going for.  This was a size 6, and was a little big, so that probably doesn't help either, but I just totally had my heart set on the long version, so this one bummed me out.  It is not a skirt I would consider purchasing.  Apparently I just wasn't quick enough to snag the long version (not that I'm spending money on clothes right now anyway...) Boo! 
***********
I am quite envious of @wendyslookbook because she wore the beautiful long version similarly to how I wish I could:


Better luck to all you fashionistas if you're lusting after this lovely skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment