Thursday, May 29, 2014

Neon Yellow/Green & Pastel Pink


Heels: Michael Kors (similar or here)
Skirt: JCrew
Top: Lululemon (short sleeve here)
Necklace: eBay






Neon and pastel: What a fun combination?  This neon skirt is a recent favorite of mine.  I wasn't certain how the fluted style would look, but I actually find it quite flattering.  This skirt was sold out in every color except for white for a while, but now it's back online!  
This pastel pink top is my typical cover-up after hot yoga on cooler days, but I decided to dress it up today.  I was so comfy all day in the ultra-soft Lululemon material.  




This necklace went well with today's look, as there is neon that matches my skirt, as well as bright pink that matches my lovely Michael Kors pumps.  It's like this necklace was just waiting for me to create this outfit.  ;)







I'm off to see some old friends from Colorado that are in Iowa this week - woohoo!  
Have a lovely evening, wherever you may be.







No comments:

Post a Comment