Monday, May 19, 2014

Red Pants + Navy Flutter-Sleeve


Flats: Aldo (similar)
Pants: Banana Republic (Red no longer avaiable)
Top: Forever 21 (onlly $12.80!)
Necklace: Forever 21 (I also like this similar one)


Happy Monday, everyone!  I felt a little patriotic in this ensemble and almost wish I had saved this outfit for the 4th, but I love America every day, so it works! :)
These are still my favorite pants (I don't care which color) because they are extremely comfortable and are perfect for sitting in an office all day.
I'm also really loving this flutter-sleeve top from Forever 21.  It was only $12.80 and is available online in this navy and also in a cream color.  Here's a detailed photo of the sleeve:





I've always been crazed by ancient Grecian style, so I loved this necklace from Forever 21.  Lately, I feel like their jewelry has gotten too expensive for the quality, but this baby was only $7.80 and I knew it was a piece I would wear often, so I went for it!  Toga party, anyone?




Thanks for stopping in!  And I'll try to be better about the frequency of my posts! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment