Sunday, May 4, 2014

Last Week's Outfits

So sorry for the inactivity in the last week and a half - my fiance and I have been extremely busy with him finishing up school and me trying to hang out with college friends that are about to leave for the summer!  It has been hectic, but I'm so glad it's finally nice (for good, hopefully)!  There's been quite a bit of rain in Iowa, but the grass is so green already.  I love it!  
Anyway, here are a few highlights from this past week.  Enjoy!

Tuesday's Outfit:
Heels: Coach (on sale now!)
Skirt: ChicWish (also on sale!) (even cheaper here)
Lace Top: Old from Rue21
Jacket: Old from Forever21 (similar)



Thursday's Outfit
Heels: Coach
Skirt: Choies (sold out, but here in purple, black and wine)
Top: Old from H&M when I was in Germany (similar)
Necklace: Old from JCrew

Friday's (BIRTHDAY!) Outfit
Skirt: JCrew (ivory on sale)
Chambray: Dillard's
Necklace: eBay

Saturday's Outift(s)
On me:
Dress: JCPenny
Top: eBay
Belt: Old from Forever21 (similar)

On Anna:
Skirt: Express (no longer online, but still in some stores) (similar)
Top: Forever21 (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment