Thursday, May 22, 2014

Denim Thursday by the Water



Shoes: Aldo (sold out, but similar herehere and here)
Striped Top: Old BCBG (similar or here)
Lace Cami: Old from Banana Republic (get a smilar look w/ this)
Jacket: Forever 21 (similar)


My friends at work and I are very excited that the city finally filled the streams with water again.  It means that summer is officially here!  It also makes for much prettier photos.  


Today I opted for this neutral OPI polish in "Passion"


You may notice that the only item I was actually able to link to was my jeans.  That is because I'm really trying to go through my clothes from the back of my closet (aka long ago) because I'm trying to save money.  With a wedding in about a year, the strong desire to buy this bike (for $950) and a potential Vegas visit with some friends in the near future, I need to save some money! (Something I've never been good at)  Luckily, with the inspiration of several other instagramers, such as Cara Loren, I've been doing a decent job at rummaging. 
My lace cami from Banana Republic is probably 6+ years old and the BCBG tank 3 or 4 (both seldom worn, however).  The striped tank is split almost half way up the back (should have gotten a photo!), but I had it tucked for work.



These shoes, in my opinion, are very pretty.  Read my review about them here.




I wanted to add a close-up of the lace detail on this tank.  It's a very nice, soft lace verus a stiff, scratchy one.  I'm all about comfort, so soft, comfortable camis are a big deal to me!


In case I don't post this weekend, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and take a moment out of your day to remember all those that we've lost.  God bless!








No comments:

Post a Comment