Friday, May 9, 2014

Just Another Midi Post



Heels: Coach $39 off!
Skirt: Express (similar or white mini here)
Ikat Top: Old JCrew (similar or cheaper)


If you've been following my blog, you're most likely aware that I am officially obsessed with midi-skirts.  Having always had a more conservative style, I've never been very comfortable in mini skirts, so I am loving the fact that midis are so widely available right now.  This one is from Express and is no longer online, but, if you're quick, you might be able to score one in store!!  They had one left at my Express store last time I stopped in.  

There are a few features in this skirt that I appreciate.  The first is the material: It is a softer, very comfortable material, but is still thick, so I feel covered in it.  I also like that there are two blocks on this skirt.  As you can see in the first picture, there is a seem that goes all the way around in the middle.  It's a nice little detail.  My very favorite feature of this skirt is that there are pockets!!  Who doesn't love pockets?  

I'll be wearing this skirt again this weekend for my fiance's graduation, so be on the lookout for another way to wear your midi!






No comments:

Post a Comment