Monday, May 26, 2014

Stripes & Chiffon

Dress: Von Maur 
(can be found on Amazon in yellow or Buckle in blue)


After posting this photo on Instagram on Saturday, I received several private messaging requesting information on where to purchase it, so I thought I'd do a post!  
This is the first time I have ever tried to wear something with and open back besides when I was a swimmer and I wore Nike Cut-Out Tank Suits, so naturally, I was self-conscious to wear it at first.  However, I've been spending quite a bit of time in the gym, so I thought What the heck? and went for it - and got tons of compliments! 
I got mine at Von Maur, where they were willing to match the Amazon price for me (so nice!).  I never pay full-price for anything (except at stores like H&M and Forever 21), so I was glad they have such great customer service!


Stripes are a good, bold pattern that are very popular right now, so I loved the striped bodice.


I also really enjoy the fanning in the skirt portion of this dress.  It's ultra-feminine!


I hope you have all had a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day.  I would love to take a second to thank all the men and women who have give the ultimate sacrifice - let us never take our freedom for granted!  I'd also like to thank you to all the men and women who are or have served (including my big bro!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment