Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shopping for Midis?

Hey all!
I've received a few emails asking for where to get some fun midis, so I thought I'd post a few that I think are adorable right now.
Several of them are from Choies - click on the banner on the left side of my blog for 15% off your first purchase!

Choies - Only $21.99


Choies This simple black midi is only $27.74 and could be styled many ways!

The tie on this Chic Wish skirt is an adorable addition to the ultra-feminine style.  It's $39.02 (and you can get 30% off your first purchase if you sign up for their emails!)



I've been eyeing this one, also from Choies, for quite some time now.  I just love the polka dots!  and this one is only $27.99

This Kate Spade midi is something I can only dream about, as it's a steep $598! 

But below is an alternative from Choies that can satisfy the need for a floral midi for just under $70.


This is another fun print one from Chic Wish for $39 (but will get pricier, so hurry if you want it!)

This puff one is also a lot of fun.  I love the thick hem-line on the bottom.  It's so cute and feminine and follows the 'blocking' trend that is so big right now.  It's available at Choies for a mere $31.99.

Here's just another fun one to dream about:
The brand is Rochas and can be purchased at Net-A-Porter for a solid $4,100.  
If I didn't pay may rent for a few months, I could afford this.  Of course, then I'd be homeless.  
Sweet dreams. :)

*********************************************************

Searching on eBay for simply for "midi skirt" will also turn up plenty of results, just be ready to scroll for a while, as there will be tons of them!  Patience, my friends. :)

Have fun shopping!
And don't forget to head to Choies using the banner to the left to get 15% off! 





No comments:

Post a Comment